MSA Role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Bubbles) I Captured my Beloved (Denton)

2 posters

Go down

(Bubbles) I Captured my Beloved (Denton) Empty (Bubbles) I Captured my Beloved (Denton)

Post  Denton Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:10 pm

(The scene thing is just a little thing I personally like to do to set the mood. I take it you had a typical kingdom with typical light fantasy monarchy in mind for her home sooo...)

SCENE: Lost in the Woods

(Bubbles) I Captured my Beloved (Denton) Maine-woods

Our heroine finds herself alone in the woods as she is about to be princess-napped by our evil ne'er do well, the Prince of Darkness. He approaches her in shadow, taking her by surprise.

Kyle crouched in the shadow of some tree with exceptionally wide leaves, watching the moping princess... This is who I got sent here for? A moping punk chick? He sighed and reminded himself that she would just have to do, regardless of how little she looked like a candidate for his lover. He closed his eyes and concentrated on where he sensed her shadow, pinning parts of it to the ground. She would be unable to move, but it wouldn't cause her pain to struggle, only the sensation of someone holding her still. Kyle Marston forsook his hiding place and stepped into the light, his highly reflective purplish hair practically glowing in the afternoon sun.

"My my, what do we have here? A lonely princess looking for someone who... gets her? Oh you princesses are all the same, a gold piece a dozen as they say. 'Oh, no one loves me or understands me, I'm just supposed to be Queen one day and then they'll all pretend they care, but I'll just be their figurehead..." That was when Kyle's eyes fell on her face, but he only faltered for a second. In this moment he saw something in her face. Despite the odd make-up and the shock she was obviously feeling, something in her connected with him, but he wiped away as simply a disturbance in the shadow, some trick of his mind to make him think there was something there. "Well, what do you say. Wanna go for a ride?" He grinned at her menacingly, hoping she was thoroughly scared so that at least the abduction could be fun. If she wasn't, he'd just feel like some average joe, picking up a chick out of some random village. He blinked for a second and released all of her shadow except the feet so that she could move her body, but not take any steps.

(Mmmk, so there are two parts to an rp post. One is the Fill-in, the other is the reaction. In the Fill-in you post what your character was doing while I was making my action. You could detail emotion she was feeling at the words being said, or how it felt to be shadow-pinned. Then, in the reaction, you continue the story by writing what she does next. Afterward, I do a Fill-in and react, so that you can fill-in with my reaction, and the cycle goes on, weaving our story as it goes.)
Denton
Denton

Back to top Go down

(Bubbles) I Captured my Beloved (Denton) Empty I Captured My Beloved (Bubbles and Denton) Scene 1- Lost in the woods ~Fill in~

Post  Bubbles Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:59 am

"You will marry Prince Gerard or you will be shunned from this kingdom!"

Lizzie stared at the cool clear water running down the rocks of the stream, wiping her tears away as she thought about her fathers harsh words he uttered to her moments before. She sighed and leaned her head against the bark of the great tree with wide leaves and branches that tangled endlessly. This had been her escape since she could remember, through grade school she came out here to avoid her parents endless pleas to act like royality, but she didnt want any of it. She hated the way her parents put on a mask and acted fake just to keep the throne. She had rebelled since she could remember, she always put different colors in her naturally blonde hair and she always wore clothes opposite from what a princess SHOULD wear.

Suddenly, lizzie felt a strange feeling as if she was being watched and instantly looked into the jade abyss, not seeing anything. She shrugged it off as a feeling and went on to what she had been doing before. CRACK! she heard something break a stick behind her and turned around to see the most beautiful boy she had ever experienced in her life. She eyed him with curiousity as he spoke,

"My my, what do we have here? A lonely princess looking for someone who... gets her? Oh you princesses are all the same, a gold piece a dozen as they say. 'Oh, no one loves me or understands me, I'm just supposed to be Queen one day and then they'll all pretend they care, but I'll just be their figurehead..."

He articulated carefully as if he was not sure whether she'd understand him. She rolled her eyes at his attempt at mocking her. Looking him closely for the first time she realized he was being serious, and was instantly frightened. His eyes were a smothering crystal blue, noting this, she stared into those eyes and saw a flicker of.... sympathy? His eyes narrowed menacingly, and she tried to move, but she couldnt, panicking she stared to move her limbs but none of them would budge. "What the hell?" she thought to herself. He saw this struggle and seemed to laugh as he continued, breaking the silence.

"Well, what do you say. Wanna go for a ride?" he said seriously and held out his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie narrowed her eyes and spoke "You think you can just come out here, pin my limbs down and EXPECT me to go with a guy i don't even know the name of?" She wasn't gonna go without a fight. Knowing she'd fail, she moved her arms again only this time sensation filled her nerves and joy ran through her veins, whatever he was doing, he stopped. Lizzie got up to run in the opposite direction, only her feet wouldn't follow the constant pleas her mind told them.

Struggling, she sighed and asked the stranger, "What is it you want from me hmm?" he just looked at her blankly as if she was being ridiculous. "You want the throne, money, what?" She was confused as to why she was even trying. Meanwhile her eyes were scanning this beautiful stranger, from what she could see, he held himself as if he was older and wiser than her, even though he looked at least 18 if not 17. Curious she asked "You really want me to go with you, dont you," she sensed a kind of desperation in his stance as if this was his job.

Knowing it was wrong, knowing she'd probably put herself in the hands of a killer, or worse, she stretched out her hand and stood up straighter.
"I dont know what you want from a poor girl like me, but i suppose i will go"
As if her hands were not hers, she grabbed his outstretched hand and closed her eyes.
"My parents are not gonna like this." She thought as he pulled her away into the unknown.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

(Bubbles) I Captured my Beloved (Denton) Empty Re: (Bubbles) I Captured my Beloved (Denton)

Post  Denton Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 pm

(Hey now, not that big of a deal, but watch it when you start writing what other characters are doing. That was a bit of godmodding. No big deal, though, it's just something you'll have to pay attention to not doing till it becomes habit. Oh, by the way, I drew the lair. It's not real great but it's just a sketch, so I digress.)

Kyle sighed as the girl began to fight his advances... "You think you can just come out here and pin me down then EXPECT me to come along with you?" Kyle shook his head and smiled with a devastatingly boyish charm, "well of course..." However as this continued from defiance to sheer ignorance, Kyle became rather annoyed... "DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM??" Kyle let bursts of shadow magic fly, ripping apart some trees and such, but he was careful not to harm anything important.

"I am the true Prince of Darkness, the greatest and most conniving villain in the land, and you have been chosen as my current damsel!" Kyle spat the words at her like venom that he wish to expunge from his body. Her ignorance wasted time and he wanted nothing more than to get on with this and figure out what that nagging emotion on the edge of his consciousness was. "We'll be going to my lair, and from there we'll get to know each other. You know? We'll be riding on my pet." He gave a sharp whistle out of the side of his mouth, and the world went dark. It wasn't like a pitch black, but rather like a negative of the world that hadn't been developed. A phoenix like creature appeared, and rested on the ground, wriggling its body to fit between the trees. The resemblance of a phoenix ended at the shape, the creature glowed with a dark unearthly light and as it drew its long, deep breath, a sound resembling a muffled scream was emitted from its throat.

Kyle didn't wait to read her emotion, rather he just turned around, dropped his hold on her, jumped onto the anti-Phoenix (named Lillian, by the way, but Liz doesn't know that yet) and spoke without looking to her, "Climb aboard!"
Denton
Denton

Back to top Go down

(Bubbles) I Captured my Beloved (Denton) Empty Re: (Bubbles) I Captured my Beloved (Denton)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum